Watamu Jane One Piece
This zig-zagging zebra print is a snapshot of Watamu’s wild, wonderful soul. Located on the glittering coast of Kenya, this town is best known for its spectacular marine national park and reserve. Watamu will have you feeling like an animal encyclopedia has jumped off the page and into real life: dolphins frolicking in the distance, regal safari animals moving purposefully through the heat, a million technicolor fish like tiny gems drifting through the water. From elephants and monkeys to underwater coral gardens, Watamu is paradise like you've never seen it before.
Forget “plain Jane” – this swimsuit blows that myth out of the water! Gorgeous florals, a flirty v-neck, delicate lace trim, and an open back make this one-piece a fashion force to be reckoned with. You can make the Jane your own with an adjustable lace tie front, removable soft cups, and adjustable straps, while a flattering tummy control panel and fuller coverage are perfect for the more modest woman.
- V-neck one-piece
- Removable soft cups
- Tummy control panel
- Adjustable lace tie front
- Lace trim
- Adjustable straps
- Open back
- Fuller coverage
- To keep your new SKYE swimsuit in impeccable condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following:
1. After each use (spa, pool, beach), immediately rinse your swimsuit under cold water to get rid of all chlorine and salt water residue.
2. Hand wash gently using a mild soap or lingerie soap. If using a washer, use cold water and a mild detergent without chlorine.
3. Do not put in the dryer.
4. Leave to dry on a flat surface away from direct midday sunlight to prevent colors from fading.