Get to know the ULTIMATE nipple cover
Newly redesigned with exclusive Invisifeel™ silicone! Soft and flexible ultra-thin edges blend seamlessly into skin, eliminating telltale ridges and bumps. Plus, the "Paparazzi proof” matte finish won’t reflect light through clothing. We dare you to try to get these to show. Wash and reuse in two styles: Adhesive version is extra secure when going braless; Non-adhesive version forms to curves using body heat, and is great under thin bras. Light, medium and dark skin tones available in both versions.
• Washable and reusable up to 20-30 times.
• New semi-transparent Invisifeel™ silicone is soft, flexible, and blends into multiple skintones.
• Ultra-thin with tapered edges eliminates ridges and bumps.
• Exclusive matte finish eliminates reflected light through clothing.
• Wear in place of a bra for seamless, natural-looking coverage.
• Tuck into bras and tight tops for added coverage and eliminate bulky padding.
• Forms to curves for a smooth fit using body heat and light suction.
How to use & clean Nippies Skin
1. Clean and dry skin. Lotions and oils will prevent Nippies Skin from sticking.
2. Press on firmly to release any air underneath to form suction.
3. Hold for a few seconds as body heat will help keep Nippies Skin in place.
Washing and Storage
Nippies Skin will not stick if they are dirty
1 - Wash by hand with mild soap and water to remove oils and residue. Do NOT use harsh cleaners, alcohol or machine wash.
2 - Let air dry on counter or towel, adhesive or skin side up.
3 - When dry, place on supplied trays to store. This will help maintain the shape and curve.
CAUTION: Wear for 6 hours max. We use only hypo-allergenic medical materials, but anyone can be sensitive to even the best medical materials. If you have adhesive sensitivity, you may develop irritation and rashes. Darker skins may lighten or discolor when using adhesives. DO NOT USE this product on sensitive skin, open cuts, skin disorders, sun-burned skin or if you have skin depigmentation, such as white patches or a family history of skin depigmentation. Discontinue use if you have irritation.
Limits of Liability: Bristols 6, Inc. shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of our products. Liability of Bristols 6, Inc. is exclusively for the replacement cost of our products.